Work with us!
We're looking for a Senior Programme Manager (maternity cover) to develop and implement the year-round Discover Creative Careers programme.
The Senior Programme Manager develops and implements the year-round programme of activity for our target audience. This includes commissioning packages of sub-sector specific content i.e. videos and lesson plans, which are complemented by live industry panels and other online and in person events. They also manage the delivery of training for careers professionals across England in liaison with partners, Careers and Enterprise Company (CEC) and the Careers Development Institute (CDI).
This is a full time fixed term role providing maternity cover to January 2025 paying £46,000 per annum.
Deadline to apply: 8th December 2023
The job description is available here: https://www.screenskills.com/jobs/screenskills-ltd-senior-programme-manager-discover-creative-careers-maternity-cover/
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of designing and implementing careers programmes and activities within agreed timeframes
- Experience of working with secondary schools, colleges, Local Authority contacts, and careers professional and others such as careers hubs and LEPs.
- Experience of managing complex projects involving multiple stakeholders, working proactively, diplomatically, and supportively to deliver a single project
- Excellent communication and influencing skills (both written and verbal)
- The ability to communicate with a wide range of people
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, with the ability to work proactively with people at all levels
- Experience of facilitating training online and in-person.
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a calm, methodical and organised manner
- Able to work independently and prioritise workload to meet fixed deadlines
- Good understanding of risk management
- Proactive, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Experience of line management
- Experience of working in the creative industries
- Knowledge of Gatsby Benchmarks
ScreenSkills offers benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Access to financial physical and mental wellbeing support
- Season Ticket Loan
- Eye Care scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to Reward Gateway – popular retailer discounts
- Life Assurance
Please submit a CV and covering letter clearly stating how your skills and experience meet the requirements of the role via email to email@example.com. Please do submit your application at your earliest convenience as we will be reviewing applications as and when they are received which may result in the ad closing earlier. Initial interviews will be held on w/c 18th December 2023.
We're happy to discuss any support you may need during our application & selection process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So, we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require anything firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more & apply
Deadline: 8th December 2023